Thursday 30 August 2007

Nigerians and their Economic witchcraft

I saw a comment by a concerned citizen of Nigeria on the furore caused by the CBN Governor and the President of Nigeria concerning the re-denomination of the Naira. You should all read it on http://allafrica.com/stories/200708300200.html.

I do agree with this citizen, that there are some backward regressing people out there who would do anything to stop the economic progression of Nigeria. I really did look forward to seeing the outcome of the re-denomination but I guess I'll have to wait.

I would encourage everyone to watch the news closely and hope that this policy will re-surface in some way, shape or form because we need some serious reforms to get our beloved country on track for future globalisation.

This is kaffy stating her opinion.

No comments: